This new series of audio power amplifiers was designed to fulfil an evolving market in the most flexible and professional manner.
The new range responds to precise operating criteria and was designed and tested to guarantee total reliability of use, also with continuous operation.
Thanks to the use of power supply switching with SMPS (switch mode power supply) technology and to the constant voltage output 70/100V obtained electronically without transformers, it was possible to design the amplifier in only two rack units, succeeding in containing the weight and size.
· Speakers overload and short-circuit protection circuit.
· Led start-up indicator
· Led level indicator
· Volume general control (Master)
· Low and high pitch adjustment
· Illuminated knobs
· Line input balanced on Euroblock terminal
· Line output balanced on Euroblock terminal
· 3 outputs, one at constant 4Ω impedance and two at constant voltage (70/100V)
· 230/117V~ 50/60Hz autoswitch power supply
· 1 U-shaped fins to fasten to a 19" rack
Output: power RMS 160W
Inputs: 1 x balanced line Input
Sensitivity: Line: 1V/47kΩ - variable gain 600Ω
Controls: Master volume control - Treble tone control - Bass tone control
Loudspeakers outputs: 100/70V/4Ω
Frequency response: 80Hz -16KHz (-3dB)
Distortion (THD): < 0.5% (@ Pnom 1KHz)
S/N Ratio: ≥80dB Power Supply: autoswitch 100-240V~ 50/60Hz
Operating temperature: 0 -40°C
Input/Output Connectors: terminal block
Power Consumption: 160VA
Dimensions (LxHxP): 439 x 44 x 300 mm - 483 x 44 x 300 mm - 1U rack19''